What Are EPOS Systems, And How Do They Work?
Modern businesses are constantly seeking for new methods to save money, increase productivity, and boost sales. Any company or store today must keep their finger on the pulse of the quickest, best, and most cost-effective ways to conduct their operations on a daily basis.
That’s where the electronic point-of-sale system comes in. Its unique combination of cutting-edge technology, dependability, and efficiency has made it a popular choice for organizations around the country. Here’s some information about it.
WHAT IS AN EPOS SYSTEM?
EPOS (Electronic Point of Sale) is a computerized system that is used in stores, restaurants, and other retail venues. It is, in essence, an electronic method of allowing consumers to pay for goods or services. EPOS systems can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- assisting in the improvement of a company’s performance
- Allows for the safe storage of data and inventory.
- When and where information is needed, it may be retrieved instantly.
- Allows a company to determine which products are in high demand.
- Customers can get receipts and coupons from it.
- It can also be connected to a company website or any internal terminal.
Epos system is a point-of-sale system for the hospitality and retail industries that is both powerful and simple to use.
A keyboard, mouse, or touch screen can be used to operate the Sentinel Epos. It’s easy to set up and adapt even the most complex business requirements.
pos system comes with a number of features and capabilities that will help you get the most out of your EPOS system and sales.
Sentinel Epos can be utilized in a single or multi-terminal setting as a stand-alone program or as part of a fully networked EPOS solution.
Epos system is built on an open design that allows it to work in tandem with or complement existing MIS, Stock Control, and Financial systems.
The EPOS system for takeaways that offers speed, simplicity, and cost savings
Master online ordering with a takeaway EPOS system that streamlines service, increases profits, and expands your customer base.
For Takeaways and Restaurants, Sentinel Epos offer a complete solution.
We Bring You the Perfect Point of Sale Solution to Run Your Business Smoothly, Restaurants and Takeaways.
Manage your takeaway from one place
Manage everything from taking orders during rush hour to assigning delivery drivers with ease. Sentinel’ simple EPOS solution, allows you to manage your complete business from a single platform.
- Take orders both online and offline.
- Assign and supervise drivers.
- Manage your staff’s account and order information.
- Create coupons and deliver them to your consumers as special incentives.
Dine-In features at your fingertips
Sentinel Epos has a number of features that will assist you and your guests with the planning and execution of your dine-in experience.
Tables, Bill Merging, and Bill Splitting
Customers can make bookings for tables on your website.
Customers can place orders and pay for them at their table.
Ordering will be more efficient and error-free thanks to automation.
Our Automation tools aid in the elimination of manual, error-prone operations that slow down order processing. Customer information and previous orders can be automatically entered using our automated Postcode Search and Caller ID tools, saving you time and reducing order entry errors.
- Fill in the address of a new customer using only the postcode and door number.
- Caller ID can be used to identify existing clients.
- Add the contact information of existing clients to the order.
- Customers’ prior orders are saved for convenient reordering.
Secure payment and a quick checkout
For frictionless payments, we fully integrate the restaurant ordering system with our payment gateway solution. With the new Pay by Link feature, you may now get paid on the fly.
- Payment that is both contactless and smooth
- There are several safe and secure payment alternatives.
- Accept payments from any location.
- Payments are safe and quick.
Orders can be recieved both online and offline.
Sentinel Epos builds a mobile-friendly, responsive online ordering system (website and mobile app) for your business using cutting-edge technology. It streamlines the ordering procedure for your customers.
- POS integration that works seamlessly
- Options for delivery and pick-up
- SEO (search engine optimization)
- Order tracking in real time
Detailed financial reports
You can make more informed business decisions by learning about your customers’ preferences and every activity at your store. Using your takeaway POS and the My Takeaway app, you can generate clear, powerful POS reports.
- Sales reports are available on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Summary of taxes
- Keep track of your earnings.
- Analyze sales