To begin with, Salesforce is a cloud-based platform that offers various tools for businesses to help them find more prospects, close more deals, and provide a higher ROI. In addition, it provides three types of services which are as follows:
- SAAS (Software as A Service)
- PAAS (Platform as A Service)
- IAAS (Infrastructure as A Service)
Features of Salesforce:
Salesforce facilitates account and contact management and provides the complete information of each customer. This information includes a customer’s activity history, communications, Key contacts, etc. Salesforce facilitates opportunity management and allows users to manage all the sales deals to keep connected with the people. In addition, it includes the stage of every deal along with what move to take to win the specific deal. Its Salesforce engages feature allows facilitates sharing the marketing content with sales to enhance the company’s selling power.
Moreover, it works like a bridge to fill the gap between sales and marketing. It gives real-time sales alerts as per the engagement with the customers. Furthermore, it bridges the gap between sales and marketing and provides you with real-time sales alerts as per customer engagement. Many institutes provide Salesforce course and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Apart from these, given below are some of the features of Salesforce.
- Sales Collaboration
- Sales Performance Management
- Lead Management
- Salesforce Mobile App
- Workflow and Approvals
- File Sync and Share
- Sales Forecasting
- Reports and Dashboards
- Email Integration
- Territory Management
- Partner Management
Benefits of Getting Salesforce Certification:
Salesforce certification is a flexible and fastest method of validating your Salesforce skills and expertise. In addition, it acts as proof of your working knowledge and expertise. It works as a ground level for professionals in this technology and acts as a strong pillar for proving your skills. Moreover, this certification helps you in reinforcing your professional career by offering you trending opportunities for achieving promotion. specialists with Salesforce certification are in very much demand. Furthermore, it offers you a competitive edge and helps in boosting your career. Salesforce certification cost varies from ₹14,000 to ₹420,000 depending upon the choice of the certification exam. Apart from these, given below are some of the benefits of getting a Salesforce Certification.
- Getting in-depth knowledge
- Providing hands-on-experience
- Employers are looking for certified professionals
- Organizing account planning
- Receiving rewards for your proficiency
- Display your expertise
- Great payouts
- Increased ROI
- High scope of growth
Some Popular Salesforce Developer Interview Questions:
Salesforce is a highly promising career that offers you a number of growth opportunities. Furthermore, starting a career in it requires you to clear the interview process first. In this process, interviewers make sure that you are eligible and skilled enough to fit this job role. Given below are some of the most important Salesforce Developer Interview Questions that you can practice before your interview. Preparing for these questions will give you a strong hold on your interview process.
- Can two users have the same profile? Can two profiles be assigned to the same user?
- What are Governor Limits in Salesforce?
- What is a sandbox org? Types of sandboxes in Salesforce?
- Can you edit an apex trigger/ apex class in a production environment? Can you edit a
- Visualforce page in a production environment?
- What are the different data types that a standard field record name can have?
- Why are Visualforce pages served from a different domain?
- What are WhoId and WhatId in activities?
- What are dynamic dashboards? Can dynamic dashboards be scheduled?
Salesforce is a cloud-based platform that offers various tools for businesses to help them find more prospects, close more deals, and provide a higher ROI. Furthermore, it facilitates account and contact management and provides complete information about each customer. This certification is a flexible and fastest method of validating your Salesforce skills and expertise. In conclusion, Salesforce is a highly promising career that offers you a number of growth opportunities.