Automation Anywhere is one of the leading RPA tools that allow organizations to automate processes performed by humans. In addition, it combines RPA with cognitive elements like NLP, reading unstructured data, and machine learning capabilities. Recently, it has become the most revolutionary technology to entirely change how an enterprise operates. With the help of Automation Anywhere, you can combine conventional RPA with other elements like natural language understanding and analyzing unstructured data. Therefore, Automation Anywhere gives an organization the ability to automate various processes performed by humans. Moreover, it is a Web-Based Management System that comprises a Control Room to perform automated tasks. In addition, this also helps in automating end-to-end business operations for enterprises.
Features of Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere facilitates intelligent automation for business and IT tasks. In addition, it uses SMART Automation Technology and is capable of rapidly automating various complex and complicated tasks. Automation Anywhere can create automation tasks like recording keyboard strokes and mouse clicks. It is also capable of distributing tasks to multiple computers along with offering scriptless automation. Its auto-login feature helps in running scheduled tasks at any time, even when the computer is locked. Furthermore, it provides you the ability to enable devices to be switched between Control Rooms. Along with it, it provides bot learning capabilities and improves user experiences and outcomes with Discovery Bot. To further know about it, you can join Automation Anywhere Online Training. Some of the features of Automation Anywhere are given below:
It is useful for generating tasks by dragging and dropping the items from the toolbox. Furthermore, it allows users to alter, break down and even improve the recorded tasks. It includes various other actions too, such as Keyboard & Mouse actions, Windows actions, Database actions, and Conditional Actions. Etc.
It allows users to create a simple-to-understand, inbuilt graphical representation of the business processes. In addition, it is dedicated to automating processes that include multiple tasks into a series along with alternate paths to support when a step fails.
This Automation Anywhere feature is useful for generating and printing reports displaying the execution history of certain tasks. Furthermore, it allows the creation of custom reports and features Task Timeline, Task Run, Workflow Timeline, Visual Logs, and ROI reports.
The trigger manager feature facilitates executing workflows or tasks based on external events. Examples of these external events are a process or service start/stop, a file or folder change, or system performance changes like CPU consumption/disk space.
It includes prioritized queue management to fulfill the demands of enterprise-class SLA. This feature facilitates the manual prioritization of high-value transactions inside the automated queue management model. Moreover, it ensures better process optimization.
Automation Lifecycle Management
This feature enables an order to the hectic process of building RPA automation in large organizations. In addition, it empowers RPA bots to progress through the entire stages of the software lifecycle as per the enterprise. This feature also comprises complete version control and version comparison.
Predictive Operational Analytics
It offers built-in bot insights, to facilitate predictive operational analytics. In addition, it includes actionable insights like bots at risk of failure, bots with the highest return on investment, and much more. This feature offers business intelligence about the bot’s performance and its influence on the business.
Benefits of Using Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere helps in lowering the total cost of ownership (TCO). It results in reducing the barriers to automation by hosting and managing the underlying cloud infrastructure. In addition, it ensures that you no longer have to make huge upfront investments to build and maintain your own on-site IT infrastructure. Automation Anywhere provides easy access and allows you to download and install software on your local machine. It allows you to access the RPA application from virtually anywhere, on any device, with just a web browser connectivity. Many training institutes provide Automation Anywhere Training in Noida and to start a career in it you can enroll in this course.
Some of the benefits of using Automation Anywhere:
- Ease of use – It is an easy-to-use RPA tool that allows you to easily automate business processes. In addition, it provides an intuitive modern interface optimized for every user with various features like built-in product learning, drag-and-drop AI actions, and different design views. Etc.
- Fast time to value – It eliminates the need of waiting for months or years before realizing any value from your initial RPA investment. In addition, it provides you instant value and allows you to easily log in, set up automation, and go live within a minute. Thus, offering you an immediate return on your investment.
- High scalability – It is a highly scalable software tool that allows you to start small by deploying a few bots and automating some business processes. In addition, it allows you to easily scale up (to unlimited bots) by deploying additional bots, without having to worry about additional computing resources.
- Business agility – This RPA tool updates itself every four weeks, and provides you with automatic and regular updates to the latest software version. In addition, it helps you in driving new innovative projects, launch solutions to market faster, and maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Applications of Automation Anywhere:
- Financial and Accounting– Automation plays a major role in this field to perform various tasks like reporting, auditing, invoice processing, and many more.
- Human Resource– You can use automation in this field for email notifications, populating, and automating tasks in PeopleSoft.
- Operations and IT– Here, you can make automated tasks like creating accounts, batch processing, system integration, and many more.
- Sales and Marketing– You can automate tasks like creating and printing invoices. In addition, you can add, manage, and remove customer data into the CRM. Moreover, you can automatically create lead generation reports.
- Government– You can automate the verification processes, preparation of daily reports, and creation of various types of forms.
- Healthcare– In this sector, you can automate tasks like reporting for doctors, medical MI processing, and patient record storage and make these tasks easy.
Automation Anywhere is one of the leading RPA tools that allow organizations to automate processes performed by humans. In addition, it uses SMART Automation Technology and is capable of rapidly automating various complex and complicated tasks. Automation Anywhere helps in lowering the total cost of ownership (TCO). Furthermore, it results in reduces the barriers to automation by hosting and managing the underlying cloud infrastructure.