A Netgear router is meant to provide wireless signal in your home. By simply getting a Netgear router installed t home you get high-speed and reliable internet in your home. If you have just purchased the Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 router and do not know what to do to begin accessing its network, then this post is what you need right now. This article is all about how to setup Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 router quickly and efficiently. Thus, stick to reading.
Initial Process Prior to Netgear Router Setup
Before you begin to set up your Netgear AC1750, here is what you should do:
- Get to the brand new Netgear Nighthawk AC1750 router and unbox the packaging.
- Keep the user manuals, accessories, power adapters or cables, etc. with care as you may need them later.
Netgear AC1750 Setup Using Manual Method
This method gives you details on how you can do Netgear router setup using the manual method wherein you make use of the login web address to get to the setup wizard. Let us see how it is done.
- Connect the power adapter to the router and plug it into the power source. Turn on the power switch. Wait till you see that LEDs are stable.
- Quickly lay your hands on the Ethernet cable and make a secure connection between the router and the modem. Ensuring that the connection is finger-tight, proceed to the next step.
- Use a computer or the laptop to launch a web browser.
- In the URL bar, type in the web address www.routerlogin.net and hit the Enter key.
- A login page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Enter the username and password in the boxes that you see on the login page. Refer to the user manual if you have no idea about the default login credentials
- Click on Log In button.
- This will take you to the Netgear Genie setup wizard.
- Get the setup process done by following the instructions which you see on the screen in the setup wizard.
You are done with Netgear AC1750 setup process using the manual method. Now we proceed to the next method.
Netgear AC1750 Setup Using Nighthawk App
This way is almost same as the previous method. The only exception is that you are making use of the Netgear Nighthawk app here. Here is how you use the Nighthawk app to get the router setup done.
- Follow the steps no.1 and 2 from the above method.
- Get your phone and in the Play Store or the App Store look for the Nighthawk app.
- Download it.
- Once downloaded, launch the app.
- You will be prompted to enter the username and password.
- Using the default Netgear router login credentials, get the login done.
- You will find yourself on the Netgear Genie setup wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the setup process.
Netgear AC1750 Setup Using WPS
There is one more quick way to setup your Netgear AC1750 router. This is by using the WPS button. However, this method is valid only for the routers which are WPS enabled. So make sure that your router has a WPS button on it. To setup your Netgear AC1750 using WPS method, do this:
- Locate the WPS button on the Netgear AC1750 router.
- Press it.
- Similarly, locate the WPS button on your modem.
- Press it.
Netgear AC1750 router setup is completed using the WPS method.
This was all about how to do Netgear Nighthawk login and get the setup process of Netgear AC 1750 router done easily and hassle-free manner. We are very hopeful that we were able to provide you assistance to setup your Netgear AC 1750 router.
You can also check that How to Retrieve Netgear Router AC750 Password?