“The launch of the Digibank Digital Credit Card is consistent with DBS’s purpose of creating sustainable innovations. Presenting a simple and comfortable customer journey, and transforming customers’ lives. So that they may positively contribute to making the world a better place.”
What Kinds of DBS Credit Cards are There?
DBS offers a wide selection of DBS credit cards, from a student credit card with no income criterion to perks-laden travel and rewards cards. Co-branded lifestyle cards. The DBS NUS Alumni Card and SAFRA DBS Card may include unique benefits, incentives, and rebates, such as yearly fee waivers.
- Credit Cards with Cash Back or Rebates: If you desire cashback and rebates on regular purchases, the POSB Everyday Card is one option to explore. You may receive rebates on groceries, utilities, and shopping in addition to double-digit refunds on dining and fuel purchases at Singapore Petroleum Company (SPC).
- Credit Cards for Travel and Air Miles: DBS Altitude Cards allow you to earn miles on various domestic and international transactions. Access to Global Airport Lounges and travel accident insurance up to S$1 million are included as free extras.
- Credit Cards for Gasoline: With the DBS Esso Card, you may get double-digit reductions at Esso locations, including quick gasoline discounts and extra discounts. You may also save money on gas by converting Smiles Points earned on eating, shopping, and other purchases to Esso Card.
- Credit Cards for the Wealthy: The unique lifestyle cards issued in partnership with SAFRA, the armed forces leisure facilities, and the National University of Singapore (NUS) provide incentives such as exclusive privileges, fee exemptions, and refunds on online and offline purchases and other expenditures.
The DBS SAFRA Card includes access to SAFRA Clubhouse gyms, entertainment, and swimming pools. SAFRAPOINTS can also be earn. The DBS NUS Alumni Card allows you to help NUS students through bursaries and prizes every time you spend. It also includes food, shopping, entertainment, and fitness benefits on campus and throughout the country.
How Can I Get a DBS Credit Card?
To apply for a DBS credit card, follow the steps outlined below. Please keep in mind the actual application criteria. And process may vary based on the type of card you’re applying for:
- Examine the numerous DBS credit card alternatives, including their features, rewards, and fees.
- Choose the credit card that best fits your lifestyle, credit needs, spending habits, income, and circumstances.
- Check the eligibility criteria for your preferred credit card to confirm that you meet them. Eligibility conditions, particularly income levels, may differ from card to card, but you should expect the following:
- Age: You must be at least 21 years old
- Income: Except for students, Indian nationals must have a minimum yearly income of INR 24,70,291.50.
- You will need to submit supporting papers and information.
- A photocopy of your National Registration Identity Card (NRIC), front and back, AND A 12-month Central Provident Fund (CPF) contribution history statement Computerized payslips for the last three months OR A POSB or DBS account number if your salary has been credited to this account via Giro over the previous three months.
For Self-Employed or Fully Commissioned Individuals:
- A photocopy of your NRIC (front and back) as well as the most recent two years of Income Tax Notices of Assessment
- For those who receive a commission or a fluctuating income:
- A photocopy of your NRIC (front and back) AND the most recent 12 months of CPF contribution history OR the most recent Income Tax Notice of Assessment
Once you’ve gathered all of your papers and information. Click the “Go to site” button to be directed to a secure application page.
Please provide the necessary information and documentation.
Submit your application online. Allow 5-7 working days for your application to be processed. Delays will occur if your application is not filed with the necessary documentation or if the information is insufficient.
Digibank Credit Card
Digital bank Customers may spend more quality time with a digital credit card. DBS Digibank invites customers to experience digital banking from the palm of their hand. Using digital payment cards may contribute to the environment.
Customers may gain approval for credit card applications. And agreed on credit limits in only 60 seconds using Indonesia’s first digital card. Customers can use the Digibank Digital Credit Card to undertake different e-commerce. And e-wallet transactions while waiting for the actual card to arrive after biometric authentication.
As it banks the Asian way. DBS is dedicated to developing long-term relationships with its customers positively benefit communities through supporting social entrepreneurs. In addition, it has formed an SGD 50 million foundation to improve its corporate social responsibility operations throughout Asia.
Enjoy a DBS Credit Card / COMPASS VISA Credit Card application that is much quicker and simpler. You can now easily upload your supporting documents at any moment online. For our processing, kindly affix copies of the following documents.
Improve Your Credit Score
You can take action to raise your credit score. Check your credit report first for any errors. You may check your credit score once a year for free (through the end of 2022, you can check your score once per week).
Always make your monthly payments on time as the next step. Your payment history makes up most of the 35% of the scoring formula that determines your score.
Last but not least, work to keep your credit utilization as low as you can. This entails keeping the amount of any card’s balance in relation to its credit limit as low as feasible.
You would be utilizing 20% of your available credit, for instance. If you charged $2,000 on a card with a $10,000 credit limit.
Additionally, you might want to think about using programs like Experian Boost or Amex’s Score Goals. Which can use information about your on-time payments for other kinds of accounts. Such as utilities or your cellular bill, to perhaps enhance your credit profile.
You can check to see if you are pre-qualified or pre-approved for credit cards with many issuers. Including American Express, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citibank, and Discover. Keep in mind that a lender’s match doesn’t guarantee approval. But it does indicate that the lender, is based on some fundamental qualities. Thinks you have a decent chance.