CapCut is perhaps the most useful free video editor for its seamless work with TikTok. Using CapCut templates, users can connect to TikTok instructions and quickly design aesthetic and viral videos, which is easy. Friendly for newcomers who are afraid of complicated post-processing.
If you have no idea where to find stylish CapCut templates, no problem, we’ll show you how to get and use templates in CapCut without skipping a step. Let’s get started.
Any video you reach on TikTok with a CapCut icon above the captions allows you to use the template. Just tap on it, and you will be redirected to the template editing interface if CapCut is installed on your phone.To find more templates, you can use the template tab in CapCut, where you can browse them without TikTok and replace them with your video. However, this element is not distributed worldwide.
The best way to get templates for editing in CapCut is to explore them in TikTok:
- Open TikTok on your iPhone or Android. Make sure you’re open to it.
- Tap the Search icon in the upper right corner of the application.
- Enter “CapCut Templates”. You can add more keywords to find the template you want, for example, slow motion and 3D zoom.
- Rob down on the screen to scroll through the query results.
- Tap to preview these videos with the new templates you want.
Best Trending CapCut Templates 2022
In addition, many skills create CapCut templates with hits. You add effects, filters, transitions, and edit the moment. Check out the current CapCut templates that you can download from CapCut.
Free download Habibi CapCut template link
Shaka boom (see acabo) CapCut template Free download link
Happy Prada CapCut Template Free download link
Twerk it like a Miley CapCut template. Free download link
Begin CapCut Template Free download link
Using the latest cap cut templates
Wherever you get the template, you can edit it in CapCut. It’s more convenient than editing videos in your project because you don’t have to tinker with keyframes, Music Beats, selection of filters, green screen duration and timing, zooming or slow motion effects on the latest CapCut templates.
CapCut for iOS and AndroidOS hardly differ, but they follow the exact workflow. Here we show you how to make a video with a CapCut template using an iPhone.
- Open the link to a template.
- Tap use template in CapCut and let it open the CapCut application on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select Photos, live photos, or videos on your computer to replace the original content.
- Turn on the preview and wait for the effect to load. Then you can scan the entire video.
- Press the pencil icon, and you can edit the clip by replacing, cropping or adjusting the volume.
- Click the Export button in the upper right corner.
- Choose whether to save or save the video on your device and share it with TikTok.
How to edit the text in the CapCut template?
It isn’t very sure to edit the text counted by the template designer. The only editable element in CapCut is the video clip. You can swap it with another clip, crop and adjust the volume or mute it.
If you specify how to edit the text template in CapCut, you should create your project instead of using other templates. Select the clip you want to add texts to and tap “text” > “text template”. Select the one you need, tap on the screen, type texts on the keyboard, and click the checkmark to save.
How to remove the watermark in a CapCut template?
Before you start exporting, CapCut offers two options: “save to device with watermark” and”save and share to TikTok without watermark”. Choose the latter, and you will get a video without the CapCut watermark. If you accidentally save a video with watermarks, you can crop it using the built-in video editor on your phone.
How to fix the CapCut template not showing?
- Update CapCut to the most delinquent version.
- Update the operating system of your mobile device.
- Update CapCut from the App Store or a Play Store from a supported region or country.
- Discover templates on TikTok.