Instagram has become one of the most popular social media platforms. With over 1 billion users, it’s hard to keep track of your status updates. One way to keep track of your status updates is to use an app like Snaptube. This app allows you to save all your Instagram posts to a personal dashboard so you can check them anytime. It’s great for saving Instagram statuses because you can quickly view them without logging in to your account. If you want to save Instagram statuses, you should try using Snaptube.
How to save Instagram Videos to Your iPhone
You’ve probably heard about Instagram videos, but have you ever saved one to your iPhone? If not, you’re missing out on a great way to share your stories with the world. In this post, we’ll show you how to save Instagram videos to your iPhone so you can view them offline.
- Install the snaptube app on your iPhone to download Instagram videos.
- Visit Instagram and select a public video. Click on the “three dots” at the top-right edge to save the video.
- Scroll down to view the video and click “Save the video as video.”
- Snaptube will ask you if you would like to save the file. If yes, click “Download.”
- To download the video on your iPhone, navigate to “Files> > Downloads” and then tap on the video.
- Tap the bottom left corner icon and select “Save Video”” The video should show up in your “Photos” app.
How to Download Instagram videos on Android
- After you’ve installed the URL and the video downloader, you can launch Instagram and search for the photo or video status you want to download. Press the address bar until you copy the complete URL to the site. You can also choose the URL to copy it using the context menu.
- Great! Once the URL for the video has been copied, you can start Snaptube and then paste the URL into the search bar to load it.
- If you enter your URL, Snaptube can load your page using its native. You can view the video here and select a download icon that will appear at the bottom of the display.
- When you click on “download,” the app will show options for different resolutions and formats for videos. Select the format or resolution you prefer, and then let the video download onto your smartphone.
- That’s it! If you follow these steps, you’ll be able to quickly save your video’s status on Instagram. The app lets you download as many videos as you’d like and locate them later in the Snaptube Library or on your phone’s video app. In addition, there are many alternatives to the IG status saver application that you can look into.
Can You Save Someone Else’s, Instagram Story?
Instagram Stories are fun to watch because they look like they’re happening now. If someone saves your Instagram Story, it can still be viewed later by scrolling back through their feed. However, it knows if someone has saved your story is not always easy. We’ll show you how to find out if someone saved your Instagram Story.
How to Download Instagram Stories on Pc
The ability to download Instagram stories has been requested by users for quite some time now. But, Instagram has been very slow in addressing this issue. But now, thanks to new software called Snaptube, you can download all your favorite Instagram stories directly from your pc. So what are you waiting for?
To Download Instagram stories, first, install Snaptube on PC,
How to save Instagram Stories with Music
Many apps are available in the Play Store to download Instagram stories. Still, unfortunately, you can’t download stories with music playing. Snaptube is one of the best options to save Instagram stories with music playing. Snaptube allows you to save stories with music playing without interruption. You can also share the saved stories on social media.
This post will teach you how to download music on Snaptube with a step-by-step guide. You also see the simple methods for iPhone, Android, and PC.