India eVisa Eligibility
- Singapore citizens can apply for an eVisa India
- Singapore was a launch member of the India eVisa program
- Singapore citizens enjoy fast entry using the India eVisa program
Other eTA Requirements
- Singapore citizens can apply for India eVisa online
- India eVisa is valid for arrival by air and cruise ship
- India Tourist Visa is available for 1 month, 1 year or 5 years
- India Business Visa is valid for 12 months
- India Visa for Medical purposes can also be applied online
The Indian Visa for Singapore Citizens / passport holders has been available as online application form since 2014 from the Indian Government. This visa to India allows travellers from Singapore and other countries to visit India for short term stays. These short term stays range between 30, 90 and 180 days per visit depending on the purpose of visit. There are 5 major categories of electronic India Visa (India eVisa) available to citizens of Singapore. The categories available to Singapore citizens for visit to India under the electronic India Visa or eVisa India regulations are for Tourist purposes, Business Visits or Medical Visit (both as a Patient or as medical attendant / nurse to the Patient) to visit India.
Singapore citizens who are visiting India for recreation / sightseeing / meeting friends / relatives / short term yoga programme / short term courses less than 6 months in duration can now apply for an electronic India Visa for Touristic purposes also known as eTourist Visa with either 1 month (2 entry), 1 year or 5 years of validity (multiple entries into India under 2 duration of visa).
Indian Visa from Singapore can be applied online on this website and can receive the eVisa to India by Email. The process is extremely simplified for the Singapore citizens. The only requirement is to have an Email Id, a Credit / Debit card in 1 of the 133 currencies or Paypal. The electronic Indian Visa (India eVisa) is an official document that permits entry into and travel within India.
Indian Visa for Singapore citizens will be sent via email, after they have completed the online application form with the necessary information and once the online credit card payment has been verified.
Singapore citizens will be sent a secure link to their email address for any documents required for Indian Visa to support their application such as photograph of face or passport bio data page, these can up either uploaded on this website or emailed back to the Customer Support team’s email address.
What are the requirements to obtain Indian Visa from Singapore
The requirement for Singapore citizens are to have the following ready for India eVisa:
- Email Id
- Credit/Debit Card or Paypal Account
- Ordinary Passport that is valid for 6 months
How long does it take for Singapore citizens to fill out an online form
The Indian Visa for Singapore citizens can be completed in matter of few minutes via an online form. Once the payment has been made, additional details that are requested depending on the type of Visa can be provided by email or uploaded later also take between 2-3 minutes to complete.
How soon can Singapore citizens expect to get an electronic Indian Visa (eVisa India)
Indian Visa from Singapore is available within 3-4 business days at the earliest. In certain cases rush processing can be attempted. It is recommended to apply Indian Visa for Russian Citizens at least 4 days in advance of your travel.
Once the electronic India Visa (eVisa India) has been delivered by email, it can be saved on your phone or printed on paper and carried in person to the airport. There is no need to visit the embassy or Indian consulate.
Which ports can the Singapore citizens arrive on electronic India Visa (eVisa India)
The following 29 airports allow passengers to enter India on the electronic India Visa (eVisa India):
- Port Blair
What do Singapore citizens need to do after receiving on electronic Visa for India by email (eVisa India)
Once the electronic Visa for India (eVisa India) has been delivered by email, it can be saved on your phone or printed on paper and carried in person to the airport. There is no need to visit the embassy or Indian consulate.
What does an Indian Visa for Singapore citizens look like?
Do my children also require an electronic Visa for India? Is there a group Visa for India?
Yes, all individuals require a Visa for India regardless of their age including new born babies with their own separate Passport. There is no concept of family or a groups Visa for India, each individual must apply for their own India Visa application.
When should Singapore citizens apply for Visa to India?
Indian Visa from Singapore (Electronic Visa to India) can be applied anytime as long as your journey is within the next 1 year.
Do Singapore citizens need an India Visa (eVisa India) if coming by cruise ship?
Electronic India Visa is required if coming by a cruise ship. As of today, however, the eVisa India is valid on the following sea ports if arriving by cruise ship:
11 Things To Do and Places of Interest for Singapore Citizens
- Vasai Fort – Hike To The Top
- Juhu Chowpatty – Indulge In Street Food
- Essel World – Enjoy Fun Rides
- Savour the food at Paranthe Wali Gali
- Lose yourself at the Jantar Mantar, New Delhi
- Relish the food at Little Tibet, New Delhi
- Camping at Kaudiyala
- Go for an Adventurous Wildlife Safari, MP
- Take a Spiritual Tour of Temples of Khajuraho
- Rafting Down the Betwa River at Orchha
- Take in the glory of the Jaisalmer Fort by day
Indian nationals holding singapore issued “work permit”may submit the application between 9:00 am to 10:00 am during working days without an appointment.
All Applicants (Passport/Consular/OCI) may please note that applicant(s) will be allowed to submit his/her application form at the two BLS Centres with online appointment only except for those submitting under Tatkaal category.
2. All Visa Applications are accepted without appointment.
3. For submission under Tatkaal category, no appointment is required and applicant may just walk-in to either of the BLS Centres between 09:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Please be advised that Tatkaal (emergency) fee is applicable for all Tatkaal Services.
4. Online appointment with BLS international may be booked at https://www.blsindia.sg/bookappointment.php preferably between 10:00-10:30 AM on any working day.
5. For all the BLS issues related to submission, processing, status of application submitted and collection procedures, please contact M/s BLS International at :
Email ID – email@example.com
Contact Number – +6584020819
All applicants are hereby informed that there are certain individuals charging exorbitant amount of money in exchange of Appointments. Please be informed that BLS does not charge or encourage any such Fees. Applicants are advised to report any such instances to the BLS Center Supervisor or Manager.
Advisory – Phone/e-mail scam by impersonation, targeting Indian nationals
There has been a recent spate of cases involving victims who received phone calls / e-mails from scamsters claiming to be officials of Ministry of Manpower (MOM) / Immigration and Check Points Authority (ICA) / Singapore Companies offering jobs to Indian nationals.
Transfer of visa is temporarily suspended. Applicants intending to travel to India have to apply for new visa.
We do not process or render services for E-Visa, which is directly processed by Govt. of India, through their official website. Any company posing to be BLS or otherwise, promising to render service on E-Visa should not be entertained and reported to your respected Mission/Post.
Updates and Notices
- All Applicants may note that no application will be allowed to submit his application form at the two BLS centers without appointment or any approval email from Consular Wing of HCI Singapore from April 12, 2021 except those submitting with Tatkaal (emergency) Fees. Only the applicants without appointment, who carries printout of email from High Commission of India with approval for submission is allowed to submit at the two BLS centers at SIM LIM tower and Anson road.
- On account of Dr B R Ambedkar Jayanti on 14th April 2021, both the High Commission of India and BLS International Services in Singapore will remain closed and resume work on 15th April 2021.
- Visa service ResumedPlease be informed that Govt. of India has restarted the online application portal for visa applications for Singapore for all categories except Tourist Visa. All applicants need to apply for visa through https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/BLS International has resumed accepting Visa Applications for the following categories:
- Employment Visa
- Business Visa
- Medical Visa and Medical Attendant Visa
- Entry/Spouse Visa
- Student Visa
- Conference Visa
Welcome to our website
BLS International Services Ltd. is a trusted partner to the High Commission of India, Singapore for managing the administrative function of their passport & visa application process. Applicants are solely responsible for the application they submit. Any false information or mis-representation of facts and incomplete / invalid supporting documents, will have a direct bearing on the decision with regards to issuance of passport or visa by the High Commission.
How to apply
Following are the steps involved in applying for an Indian Visa/Passport From Singapore
- Go through the guidelines and the list of the documents required for an Indian visa / passport thoroughly.
- Fill-up the respective application form. For visa, online application can also be made.
- Attach your recent colour passport size photograph on the form.
- Put your signatures on the form in the designated places.
- Visit the BLS Indian passport & visa applicaton center with all your documents and application form.
- Submit the application at the submission counter in the center.
- Processing Working Days are from the Next Day of submission for All Services
- Passports, Identity Card, Re-entry Permit are required for all kind of Passport and Visa Services.
- Physical Presence of Applicant is mandatory for all services except for child below 5 years of age.