Turkey Visa Online Eligibility
- Saudi citizens can apply for Turkey eVisa
- Saudi Arabia was a launch member of the Turkey eVisa program
- Saudi citizens enjoy fast entry using the Turkey eVisa program
Other Turkey Visa Online Requirements
- Saudi citizens can apply for Turkey e-Visa online
- Turkey Electronic Visa is valid for arrival by land, sea or air
- Turkey Electronic Visa is for short tourist, business, transit visits of upto 90 days
Turkey Visa from Saudi Arabia
This Electronic Turkey Visa is being implemented to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The Turkey eVisa program was launched in 2013 by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey.
Saudi citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa (Turkey Visa Online) to enter Turkey for visits upto for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. Turkey Visa for Saudi Citizens is not optional, but a mandatory requirement for all Saudi citizens traveling to the country for short stays. The Turkey eVisa holders passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the departure date, that is the date when you leave Turkey.
How can I apply for Turkey Visa from Saudi Arabia?
The Turkey Visa for Saudi citizens comprises an online application form that can be completed in as little as five (5) minutes. It is necessary for applicants to enter information on their passport page, personal details, their contact details, like email and address.
Turkey Visa for Saudi citizens can be applied and completed online on this website and can receive the Turkey Visa Online by email. The process is extremely simplified for the Saudi citizens. The only requirement is to have an email Id, a Credit / Debit card in 1 of the 133 currencies or Paypal.
After you have paid the fees, the eTA application processing commences. Turkey Visa Online is delivered via email. Turkey Visa for Saudi citizens will be sent via email, after they have completed the online application form with the necessary information and once the online credit card payment has been verified. In very rare circumstance, if additional documentation is required, the the applicant will be contact prior to approval of Turkey eVisa.
Requirements of Turkey Visa for Saudi citizens
To enter Turkey, Saudi citizens will require a valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Turkey eVisa. Saudi citizens who have a passport of an additional nationality need to make sure they apply with the same passport that they will travel with, as the Turkey eVisa will be associated with the passport that was mentioned at the time of application. There is no need to print or present any documents at the airport, as the Turkey Electronic Visa is stored electronically against the passport in the Turkey Immigration system.
Applicants will also require a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online. Saudi citizens are also required to provide a valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their inbox. The information on your Turkey Visa must match the information on your passport completely, , otherwise you will need to apply for a new Turkey Visa for Chinese Citizens .Read about full Turkey Visa Online Requirements
How long can Saudi citizens stay on Turkey Visa?
Saudi citizen’s departure date must be within 90 Days of arrival. Saudi passport holders are required to obtain a Turkey Electronic Travel Authority (Turkey eVisa) even for a short duration of 1 day up to 90 Days. If the Saudi citizens intend to stay for a longer duration, then they should apply for a relevant Visa depending on their circumstances. Turkey Visa is not valid for purposes other than tourism or business. If you need to study or work in Turkey you must apply for a regular/traditional/sticker visa at your closest Turkey embassy/commission.
Frequently Asked Questions about Turkey Visa Online (or Turkey e-Visa)
What is Turkey Visa Online validity for Saudi citizens
While Turkey e-Visa is valid for a duration of 180 days, Saudi citizens can stay for upto 90 Days within the 180 day period. Turkey e-Visa is a Multiple Entry visa for Saudi citizens.
Things to do and places of interest for Saudi citizens in Turkey
- Hippie Vibes at Kabak Bay, Faralya
- Ship Handmade Rugs And Carpets at Ottomania
- Enjoyable Ferry Tours at Eminonu
- Exquisite Ottoman Architecture at Selimiye Mosque
- Enjoy a Refreshing Summer Retreat at Avsa Island
- Breathtaking Craftsmanship at Zeugma Mosaic Museum
- Taste of the Local Cuisine at 7 Mehmet Restaurant
- Stunning Sculptures at Agora Open Air Museum
- Enjoy a Picnic by the Sea at Kusadasi Castle
- Explore Art from around the World at Arkas Art Center
- Explore large Volcanic Mountains at Duden Waterfalls
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Turkey visa?
Depending on your nationality, you might need a Turkey visa to enter Turkey. As well, you can acquire the Turkey visa through a digital process that iVisa.com has already simplified.
Try our Visa Checker and learn what travel documents you need according to your nationality.
I’m from Saudi Arabia. Do I need a Turkey visa?
Yes! Saudi Arabia is among the countries that require a Turkey visa before traveling. Remember that the Turkey visa is valid for short-term stays that relate to tourism and business activities.
Head to the application page and continue reading about the Turkey visa for Saudi Arabians.
What is the validity of the Turkey visa?
The Turkey visa is valid for a maximum of 180 days after arrival, and travelers can stay up to 90 days in Total. The Turkey visa only gives you a Multiple Entry to Turkey.
Get in touch with our support agents in case you need help.
What documents do I need?
Make sure to complete all the information required in the online application with personal and trip details.
Gather the next items as well:
- A valid passport, your passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months after departing from Turkey.
- Email address to receive the necessary travel documentation.
- Payment methods, iVisa.com offers two alternatives for payment, choose between a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
The Turkey visa for Saudi Arabians only requires you to follow a simple process!
What are the processing times and prices?
- Standard processing option, wait a regular time of 24 hours to get the Turkey visa for a USD $116.49 fee.
- Rush processing option, pay for a fair price of USD $161.49 and wait just 4 hours for the visa process.
- Super Rush processing option, obtain the Turkey visa in 30 minutes for a USD $213.49 fee.
Reach out to our support agents for any inquiries.
What is the Turkey visa process?
The process only demands three simple steps:
- Complete the online application and select a processing time according to your preference.
- Check your details and correct any mistakes. Choose a payment method, whether pay with Paypal or a credit/debit card.
- Upload the supporting documents required, if applicable.
The Turkey visa for Saudi Arabians can be yours soon!
How will I receive the Turkey visa?
Travelers should expect the Turkey visa electronically. They should check their email inbox, as iVisa.com will send the travel document at the agreed time.
Don’t forget to print your Turkey visa before traveling as you will need to show it on arrival.
Do I need a Turkey visa if I’m visiting on a cruise?
No! If you are visiting Turkey on a cruise, then a Turkey visa is not mandatory. Still, you need to follow the next requirements:
- Visit nearby cities for tourism reasons.
- Travelers can’t stay in Turkey 72 hours for more than 72 hours.
How safe is iVisa.com?
100% safe! iVisa.com has years of experience in travel documentation, which has given us the right expertise to help you with the Turkey visa.
Dive into the opinions section and learn more about our services. The Turkey visa for Saudi Arabians is available to acquire today!
I have some questions. Who should I contact?
Explore the application page for further details about the Turkey visa procedure.
Also, connect with our incredible support agents, who are available 24/7! They are ready to answer all your inquiries!
The Turkey visa for Saudi Arabians is waiting for you! Travel now!